Delhi CET Online Registration | Delhi CET Admit Card | Delhi CET Results DTTE Diploma Admission
Procedure of Delhi CET Online Registration :-1. Candidates are advised to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and acquaint themselves with all requirements in respect to fill-up the application form for Delhi CET 2014....Read more below the links
Delhi Common Entrance Test 2014 Result (Delhi CET-2014 Result)
· Delhi CET Counselling process>>>>Click to Download Delhi CET Counselling schedule 2014
· · Delhi CET Admit Card>>>>>Click to Download Delhi CET Admit Card 2014
>>>>>>>>>Click to Download CET Courses
· Delhi CET Syllabus Delhi CET Eligibility>>>Click to Download Delhi CET Eligibility
· For any query >>>>Click to Delhi CET Contact Detail
Click to Download List of Delhi CET Colleges
· >>>Click to Delhi CET Application form, form filling process
2. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidateto make sure that he/she is eligible to apply and fulfills all the conditions prescribed for the admission.
3. If ineligibility of the candidate is detected at any stage, before or after the examination/declaration of results, or during any stage of the course, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice. Disciplinary action will be taken against him/her and entire feewill also be forfeited.
4. Separate application forms are to be filled for each Test.
5. Candidate shall download admit card in duplicate with instructions and check that all details providedby him/her are correct and if any problem, please contact helpdesk at Guru Nanak Dev Co-ed Polytechnic, Rohini, Delhi.
6. The fee (in Indian Rupees) for Delhi CET 2014 is Rs 350/- + Rs 15/- bank charges + Rs 2/- (service tax).The fee once paid will not be refunded(full or partial) under any circumstances. And if candidate has paid fees through more than one mode, then also no fee will be refunded.
7. Mode of Delhi CET 2014 Fees submission
a.)The fee may be submitted either by any credit/debit card.
b.)The fee may be submitted by challan in any branch of corporation bank in Delhi/NCR.
c.)The fees may be submitted through Net banking (Corporation Bank only)
Apply for Delhi CET 2014 >>>>>Online application form fill Delhi CET2014
- The candidate must keep the bank receipt of processing fee safe with him/her for future reference till the admissions are over. Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- The candidate will gain access for the Online Registration only after 24 to 48 hours of depositing the processing fee in the bank. Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- The candidate who has deposited the processing fee, but is not able to gain access to Online Registration even after 48 hrs is advised to contact in person with Bank Receipt and Admit Card at Help Desk, Meerabai Institute of Technology, Maharani Bagh, New Delhi - 110065, on any working day between 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- Online Registration can be done by visiting the website (http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in) from any Internet access point.
- For Online Registration, the candidate will be required to enter his/her TEST No., CET ROLL No., CET APPLICATION No., and DATE OF BIRTH in the “ONLINE REGISTRATION” link (Register New Candidate) given on the website (http://www.cetdelhi.nic.in). Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- On entering the above information correctly in the “ONLINE REGISTRATION” link, the candidate will be directed to the page “REGISTRATION FORM” where candidate will be required to enter the following details (all fields are mandatory) Father's Name, Gender, Category (SC/ST/GN/OBC), Sub-Category (NCC/DP/SM/PH/JK/TFW), Contact Address, Mobile No., e-mail Address, Details of Qualification (any incorrect entry will be the sole responsibility of the candidate and may disqualify him/her from counselling/admission). Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- After entering the above details, the candidate will be prompted to generate a 'PASSWORD'. The candidate is advised to keep the password generated by him/her secure to avoid any misuse of it. Maintaining secrecy of the password will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. CET/CAO team will not be responsible for any misuse of the password. Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- After submitting the necessary details in the 'Registration Form', “Registration Details of the Candidate” will appear indicating information submitted by the candidate. If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Not Correct”, then she/he can change the registration details by clicking the “Edit Registration Details” Button. Delhi CET Online Registration
- If the entered registration details of the candidate are “Correct”, then she/he can submit the registration details by clicking the “Confirm Registration Details” Button.
- Once the candidate confirms the registration using “Confirm Registration Details” Button, then the candidate will not be able to modify the details. Therefore, confirm only when you are sure that all the details have been entered correctly. Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- At the end of the process, an “Online Registration Receipt” will be generated on the screen displaying the Registration Status & Eligibility Status for Counselling.
- The candidate must take the print out of the “Online Registration Receipt” & keep it safe for any future reference. Delhi CET Online Registration 2014
- Only the successfully registered and eligible candidates will be allowed for online Choice Submission.